Aftersales CRM & Marketing Communications Manager
We at Renault Nordic AB are offering a position that gives you freedom to define, develop and transform the Nordic after sales marketing and communications strategy. With the goal to exceed our existing customers expectations and service demands.
In this position, some of your tasks will be to define the after sales marketing and communications plan for Sweden and Denmark with the respective product managers. Also, to manage and transform the After-sales marketing communication strategy to focus on data driven- and predictive marketing automation.
You would follow up the results of all the loyalty programs and campaigns to ensure maximum efficiency of the activities while coordinating with the Nordic data manager that all necessary data flow requirements are met to enable a comprehensive and robust customer loyalty program.
· Work closely together with the marketing & communication team to ensure a comprehensive 360 customer communication strategy.
· Be the expert on current marketing trends and tools and support the product managers and country after sales managers in setting up right channels and strategy for each specific marketing communications need
· Coordinate with Renault central aftersales marketing team all local activities and benchmark potential application of activities from other markets to Nordic needs.
· Manage the yearly commercial policy updates and secure that all activities follow the plan defined in the yearly Push n’ Pull Plan.
· Organize and execute CAM (Commercial Action Management) 3 times per year and the yearly CAP (Commercial Action Planning) day
Education, knowledge and skills
· Communication methods and tools
· Experience in working with CRM
· Experience in multicultural and multichannel management of internal and external contacts
· Project management skills
· Automotive experience and understanding of the dealer marketing channels
· University Degree in Marketing or similar or equivalent experience from CRM Marketing
· Database management and knowledge of different marketing automation and query tools
· MS office suite with focus on excel
· Understand complex campaign management setups
· Able to work in a highly dynamic and constantly developing environment
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Fluent in Swedish and English – Additional Scandinavian language is a benefit
To really thrive in this role, you need to be pro-active, organized and have great analytical skills that you can apply on many different situations. A big self-drive and fearlessness to problem-solving is an important part of this position. You would be a part of a close nit team, but also work with different departments in our office based in Kista. Therefore it´s essential that your open, service minded and able to work independently. Is it you that we are looking for? Please send us your application so that you can join our journey!
What we offer
Renault Nordic is an international company with old roots, that’s young at heart. We have a passion for easy life, do you share that passion?
This is a permanent full time position, with starting date as soon as possible. We practice a continuous selection and therefore welcome your application as soon as possible. Apply with CV and personal letter in English, no later than 9th of February.
We do not accept applications sent by email.
0721-51 95 39